Wednesday 14 September 2016

College-work time! (I almost missed it)

Since many of the reasons for beginning this new adventure are tied to the start of my second year of college in the uk, it is natural that a good part of the work I am posting here will be done in the just-mentioned awesome environment. Being on the Animation, Games and Visual Effects course at Newcastle College felt great at first, but it later felt extraordinary once I found out I was diving into everything from digital drawing and animation to better planning techniques.. I heard about amazing art and artists, I learned the steps to making game art, and I even got into game design and programming from books in the college library... There's much more I can say, but I'm afraid I have to get onto the current project... Yes, the adventure continues... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment