Sunday 20 November 2016

Tales From The Express - Time for a new journey...

There was a time when I believed in Endings...I believed that things would just stop from happening and that's it. But Endings hide greater notions. All things that stop will inspire new ones to start, so I wouldn't even call it an "Ending"... More like "Change".

So now, with these ten members and their stories gathered up in the Express, I will take off to new lands of creativity, having all that happened as a fuel for all this Change.

The Tales From The Express series will certainly continue, but in whole new forms that my exquisite passengers still keep a secret...

These 10 members and their stories can still be found in the Express Tales page, as well as lurking in my FacebookTwitterPatreon, and Instagram...

Until the Express finds a new station, I want you to travel... and then make sure your mind travels more.


No comments:

Post a Comment